About Me

My photo
I'm an Army wife and aspiring author, published by Evernight Publishing. I primarily write M/M, but I'm starting to branch out. I'm not very good at technology, but I'm hoping this blog gives me the opportunity to communicate with other authors and readers. My life is kept interesting by my soldier, Ringo the chihuahua, and all the amazing people that I consider friends. I also work entirely too much as a coach at a local gym, a caregiver at a church nursery, and a freelance baker.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Lego Advent Calendar: Day 22

OK, so maybe I overreacted yesterday. I mean, cancelling Christmas is a bit much. Maybe today will be better.

Day Twenty-Two: Reasonably Nice Sled


OK, so it's a sled. It attaches to the ATV. That's fun, right? 


With only a few days left, I am confident that the next two items will amaze. Surely the Lego calendar people would not disappoint children (and goofy authors) so close to Christmas. I am cautiously optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment